Want to know how Highwire Improv does something officially? You’re in the right place. All of the important documents, right at your fingertips.
- Approach to Anti-Racism
- Bylaws (V2.0 – Updated October 17, 2023)
- Code of Conduct
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Hiring Policy
- Instructor Payment Policy
- In-Person Shows Payment Policy
- Mission, Vision, Motto, and Values
- Preparing for In-Person Shows
- Reporting Procedure
- Scholarship Policy
- Strategy and Budget – 2023 | Detailed Budget – 2023
- Strategy – 2022
Our policies are always a work in progress. In line with our values of transparency and action, we believe we need to implement policies before we know they are perfect, but react as we learn how to do better.
Have feedback about one of our policies? We love feedback! Reach out – name and email optional (though if you don’t leave an email, we won’t be able to respond back to you).
To report an issue, use our Suggestion Ox link for two-way anonymous communications.
You may also use this (optionally anonymous) form: Highwire Complaint Form.